New Model Collection - Designer Curtains - 05/10 Updated

Homestyler Official 10 May 2021

According to recent feedback, we have just updated a new "Designer Curtain" model collection under Trends, with over 120 high-quality trending curtain models. Just go check them out~~~

Homestyler has a model catalog with over 100,000 3D models and textures in all types of building elements, furniture and finishes. And we are constantly updating more in both common catalog and our specially prepared "Trends" catalog as [Homestyler Model Collection].

Just leave a message under this post and tell us what suggestions or request do you have for Homestyler model catalog? We are here to listen~

More tips :

You could watch the multi-language subtitle video tutorial on how to make ceilings (and curtain box): 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D06RjkeS87Q

0 2036 23

Comments(23)

head-img
Homestyler Official 16 June 2021
Check out this 2-minute tutorial video on how to make ceiling, and you will learn how to add light band in the last 45 seconds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D06RjkeS87Q@ phoebe schutzer
I am new so can you show me how to do it, please.
Helpful Reply
head-img
phoebe schutzer 16 June 2021
I am new so can you show me how to do it, please.@ Homestyler Official
Hi Phoebe, you could use the "Interior Modeling" tool to draw light trough or light band in different colors and brightness.
Helpful Reply
head-img
Clementine M 27 May 2021
Yay! Very exciting. I can't wait to incorporate them in my latest project! Thanks HS.@ Homestyler Official
Hi Clementine, check out on some new cars in "Means of Transport" catalog~
attachment
Helpful Reply
head-img
大大 福 27 May 2021
Nice
Helpful Reply
head-img
Homestyler Official 27 May 2021
Hi Ran, check out on some new cars in the "Means of transport" catalog.@ RAN'S INTERIORS
attachment
Thank you Homestyler, a new suggestion for models, I agree with Clementine, trees, plants, and cars~ thank you
Helpful Reply
head-img
You could go to "My Model" page and upload your own image as 2D model as texture, then you could apply it into painting models.@ J.A.S interiorismo
How can I upload my images to put them in photography style decoration I do not want texture I want to upload my paintings
Helpful Reply
head-img
Hi Phoebe, you could use the "Interior Modeling" tool to draw light trough or light band in different colors and brightness.@ phoebe schutzer
yes, like the ones that people have on the ceilings of their rooms.
Helpful Reply
head-img
Hi Clementine, check out on some new cars in "Means of Transport" catalog~@ Clementine M
attachment
Hi HS, Thanks for the new collection. It would be lovely if you had more options on trees, grass, rocks, stones etc. New cars would be nice too.
Helpful Reply
head-img
liu yang 24 May 2021
赞一个
Helpful Reply
head-img
sk touch 23 May 2021
Thanks for the updates
Helpful Reply
head-img
J.A.S interiorismo 21 May 2021
How can I upload my images to put them in photography style decoration I do not want texture I want to upload my paintings
Helpful Reply
head-img
Alumno 04 20 May 2021
muy chulas las cortinas👌👌👌
Helpful Reply
head-img
Elisa Galeana 18 May 2021
https://www.homestyler.com/mydesigns?lang=es_ES
Helpful Reply
head-img
Lorraine Kelly 15 May 2021
Could we possibly get model Handles for kitchen cabinets...Thank you
Helpful Reply
head-img
RAN'S INTERIORS 12 May 2021
Thank you Homestyler, a new suggestion for models, I agree with Clementine, trees, plants, and cars~ thank you
Helpful Reply
head-img
phoebe schutzer 12 May 2021
Also, one week can you add a swimming pool. for a backyard
Helpful Reply
head-img
and I would use them in my HS projects@ phoebe schutzer
attachment
yes, like the ones that people have on the ceilings of their rooms.
Helpful Reply
head-img
yes, like the ones that people have on the ceilings of their rooms.@ Homestyler Official
Do you have any specific kind of LED lights that you want to use in your HS project? It would be nice if you could include an image~
Helpful Reply
head-img
Homestyler Official 11 May 2021
Do you have any specific kind of LED lights that you want to use in your HS project? It would be nice if you could include an image~@ phoebe schutzer
Can you add LED lights one week?
Helpful Reply
head-img
phoebe schutzer 11 May 2021
Can you add LED lights one week?
Helpful Reply
head-img
Clementine M 10 May 2021
Thank you Hs!@ Homestyler Official
Hi Clementine, thank you for the suggestion! We have noted them down~
Helpful Reply
head-img
Homestyler Official 10 May 2021
Hi Clementine, thank you for the suggestion! We have noted them down~@ Clementine M
Hi HS, Thanks for the new collection. It would be lovely if you had more options on trees, grass, rocks, stones etc. New cars would be nice too.
Helpful Reply
head-img
Clementine M 10 May 2021
Helpful Reply