Can you import underlying images/CAD?

Homestyler Official 26 January 2021

You can import an underlying image to draw your floor plan from the left menu by selecting the “Create Room - Import Floor Plan” option, where you can choose a .jpeg/.png image or.dwg CAD file to import as a background image that will display underneath your design. You can also hide/delete or adjust the transparency of this background image from the bottom.

0 9575 4

Comments(4)

head-img
purvi 5 October 2022
I tried to import my Autocad dwg file but it says the floor plan is too small - either X or Y direction is smaller than 400mm. The drawings is drafted in mm and it is definitely more than 400mm. how can i resolve this issue?
12 Reply
head-img
hmr.ferreira 22 December 2022
How do you solved this problem?@ purvi
I tried to import my Autocad dwg file but it says the floor plan is too small - either X or Y direction is smaller than 400mm. The drawings is drafted in mm and it is definitely more than 400mm. how can i resolve this issue?
6 Reply
head-img
naomi007 29 January 2022
My imported floorplan image seems to be locked and stopped moving together with my new drawing overlay. Now the scale is off and I am unable to move the imported image and new drawing togther. What could be the problem? It was working fine before but I cannot see that any setting has been changed to cause this.
5 Reply
head-img
Giada 6 April 2023
È possibile caricare un jpeg da utilizzare come sfondo di una parete?
Helpful Reply