Why is 1K image resolution so bad now?

Anna ––– 3 May

Hi,

since they changed the cost for 2k renders to 9 coins the image resolution of 1k renders is super bad (used to be sharp, now everything is blurry, the lines are not clear. I wonder why and if I can do anything to get ok quality renders in 1K again?

1K is 1K, no? 

0 193 6

Comments(6)

head-img
Anna ––– 8 May
I think the problem are some materials which come out with lots of dots. I realized that changing the cloth i.e. can improve the quality. In addition to that the outside view is sometimes very bad too (see my screenshots). What's also new: The Frame Preview has black windows. So the surrounding is no longer shown which is a bit unfortunate too, because this way these previews are no longer useful. Of course they wanna make people pay for quality renders, but as I said: 1K is always 1K (and it used to be good!!!) :D
Helpful Reply
head-img
san mo 7 May
UPDATE: Just bought 4k renders and they are completely fine.............
Helpful Reply
head-img
san mo 7 May
Yes! FIrst I thought it's because of my wifi but even with strong connection renders are really bad.. I think they just want people to buy premiums lol
Helpful Reply
head-img
Anna ––– 7 May
Thanks for the response. See attached: 1K rendering from a couple of weeks ago vs. from today. Is there any explanation why it`s so bad or anything I can do from my end?@ Homestyler support
attachment
We're sorry to hear you are not satisfied. We will work on improving our rendering quality in the near future.
Helpful Reply
head-img
Homestyler support 6 May
We're sorry to hear you are not satisfied. We will work on improving our rendering quality in the near future.
Helpful Reply
head-img
ell.sch Ella S. 4 May
I had exactly the same problem today. You've hit the nail on the head.
Helpful Reply